Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

here is prolog #2 of my book

i blinked my eyes, my vision was fuzzy. from what i could see, to people were looking down on me. as my eyes started adjusting to me being awake, and a started clearer, i recognized the two men staring at me. i didn't know them directly, but they fit all the descriptions from the stories i had overheard perfectly.  they were scientists that preformed illegal experiments on people they find, and study them for almost years before the public see what horrible thing they have done. i had heard my parents about them many times. i was instantly filled with fear. what were they going to do to me? when would i get to go home? those question lingered in my head as one of the scientists started speaking."we must go on with the procedure!" "no!" said the other scientist "if we do this now there is no way we can be certain that she will survive!"
"but we've worked so hard on this experiment! years and years of research, and you want to just through that away?"
"but"
"its now or never"
"well, i suppose we could try..."
"shhh, the test subject is awake"
as shock and fear took over my mind, an odd smell filed the air. a cloud of drowsiness drifted over me. my eyes were slowly closing, darkness crowded my senses, and i fell into a deep sleep.


is it good? is it bad? let me know! thanx                  

2 comments: